Our team provides information, advice, and support to work councils (BR), staff councils (PR), employee representatives (MAV), as well as representative bodies for disabled employees (SBV). Our services cover a variety of issues, such as inclusion in the work environment, laws concerning the rights of people with disabilities, and operational rehabilitation management (BEM).
Our primary consulting issues include:
- Election of a representative body for disabled employees (SBV)
- Basic concepts of the social code (Sozialgesetzbuch IX / SGB IX)
- Participation of people with disabilities in work life
- Encouraging the employment and education of people with disabilities
- Employer council agreements intended to further inclusion
- Operating agreements
- Introduction to and implementation of operational rehabilitation management (BEM)
- Support available on request through special services (IFD), institutions for rehabilitation and Hamburg’s municipal office for integration (Integrationsamt).
All services we offer are free of charge, and we will be more than happy to come and visit you at your location and convenience.
We offer educational workshops and can also provide you with information concerning other possibilities for pursuing advancement training.
We also offer presentations on our topics, to be given as part of your meetings or assemblies.
Take advantage of all our services! We’re here for YOU!
Our consulting center is sponsored by funds from the Integrationsamt Hamburg.